The safe operating procedures are:
(1) Punch workers must learn, master the structure and performance of the equipment, be familiar with the operating procedures and obtain operating permits before they can operate independently.
(2) The CNC turret punch press must be operated and maintained by a dedicated person. The operator must be familiar with the structure and performance of the press. Strictly follow the operating instructions and operating procedures for correct operation and use, and it is strictly forbidden to use the equipment beyond specifications. Non-operators are not allowed to start and operate the press without authorization.
(3) Use the safety protection and control devices on the equipment correctly, and do not dismantle them arbitrarily.
(4) Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the punch and the protective safety device are normal. The screws of the mold must be firm and must not be moved.
(5) The press should be dry-run for 2-3 minutes before working. Check the flexibility of the control devices such as the foot switch, and use it after confirming that it is normal. It should not run with illness.
(6) Pay attention to lubrication before driving, and remove all floating objects on the bed.
(7) When the punch is taken out or when the punch is running, the operator must stand properly, keep a certain distance between the hands and head and the punch, and always pay attention to the punch movement, and it is strictly forbidden to chat with others.
(8) When punching or making short and small workpieces, special tools should be used, and it is not allowed to directly feed or pick up parts by hand.
(9) The area around the punch should be kept clean and the road should be unobstructed. It is strictly forbidden to stack products and other items in the danger zone.
(10) Overload stamping is strictly prohibited. The operator should strictly implement this standard during processing. Overlap punching is forbidden to avoid overloading of the punch press.
(11) Check the air pressure value before work, and can't drive if it does not reach the specified pressure value.
(12) Open the drain valve of the oil-water separator before starting the machine to release the accumulated oil and water, and regularly replace the filter material of the oil-water separator according to the specific situation. Check the amount of oil in the lubricator and always maintain sufficient oil storage.
(13) The mold must be tight and firm, the upper and lower molds are aligned to ensure that the position is correct, and the punch is moved by hand to test (empty) to ensure that the mold is in good condition.
(14) The workshop has special personnel for programming and verification, and check whether the control switch knobs are placed in the correct position before the program is input. When single punching, the hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot brakes, and must be lifted (stepped) at a time to prevent accidents.
(15) When punching or manufacturing long parts, safety racks should be set or other safety measures should be taken to avoid digging injuries. (16) Do not touch the keyboard when the control box computer is started, so as to avoid losing data and causing the program to become unusable.
(17) When two or more people work together, the person responsible for moving (stepping) the gate must pay attention to the actions of the feeder. It is strictly forbidden to pick up the parts while moving (step) the gate.
(18) When processing extra-large workpieces, mark the dangerous area within 2m around the punch, and prohibit non-operators from entering the dangerous area.
(19) No sundries are allowed to be placed on the work surface, and all silk and wire products are prohibited from approaching drive components such as lead screws, guide rails, gears, and chains. The processing materials must be free of dirt.
(20) After each program change, the empty car must be run first, and the formal flushing is allowed only if there is no fault. (21) Operators are not allowed to leave the press or do other work when the equipment is running.
(22) Turn off the motor when changing the mold.
(23) Strictly assign persons and machines, and personnel without operating certificates are absolutely not allowed to operate the press. And set up special maintenance personnel to carry out fixed-person maintenance. (24) Carry out each shift of lubrication and maintenance of the equipment strictly according to the lubrication parts, and it cannot be started without daily warranty.
(25) Regularly clean the transmission components such as the gas circuit, oil circuit, lead screw, guide rail and gear, and make relevant records. (26) The spare abrasive tools should be placed neatly and rust-proof oil should be added, and protective sleeves should be added to avoid collisions with punches. (27) Stop in time at the end of the work, cut off the power supply, wipe the punch, and clean up the environment.
(28) Turn off the power after get off work, return all parts of the equipment, set the origin, and organize the work site and workpieces.